Friday, March 28, 2008

Sympathy For The Devil

Please allow me to introduce myself.....

I am obsessed. I need your help. Never mind the Martin Scorcese film "Shine A Light" in the Beacon, New York City (coming to a movie theater near you soon). Never mind the current Rolling Stones hype. This is serious.

Which version of 'Sympathy For The Devil' really does it? There are several from which to choose. You have five versions below and I need your answers. I'm shit at linking so you'll have to make do with illegal YouTube stuff . Sorry, but a later update reveals that all the video has gone. You'll have to make do with just the music.

Which gets you going? Which is the best?

(1) Live
This does it for me. This is good. Stick with it. Gets great.
(2) Guns 'n' Roses remix
Nice video. I like this. Are you dancing yet?
(3) The Neptunes remix
This is very cool. I like this. Nice pauses. Horny.
(4) The Fat Boy Slim version
Fucking killer. Love it. You must be dancing by now.
(5) Classic
OK. This is the one. Knob Number Eleven. Top dollar. A bare torso. Stick-on transfer tattoos. Embarrassing the loved ones. And yes, that is John Lennon.
(6) And just because I want to, I've added this one from Get yer ya yas out. Because.

Which one do you like? And if you don't like any of them (then why are you this far down?) then link to one you do like pronto!

And who did kill the Kennedys?



I love you all.
xxx








.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer a good Danny O'Donnel song to swing my pants to

Nationwide said...

Daniel is a fine young man, a very good singer, and very kind to his family. However his fans, throughout Donegal at least, are known as bungalows - the most common building in the County by coincidence - because they ain't got nothing up top!

Harriet Hamster said...

I seen him once Mr Nationwide
He had a black shirt unbuttoned and the top of the cocoa tin on a gold chain he looked so yummy ..

Nationwide said...

I've met him on more than one occasion in Ireland. I thought he was gay, then he got married.
Looks after the disabled before his every concert, he's a very, very nice man.

Anonymous said...

yes I cried when he got married

Nationwide said...

Look, what's this got to do with the Rolling Stones? This is off-topic. You're barred. Out you go and come back when you've got over Daniel Deedeledee O'Donnell

Anonymous said...

I like them all. Does that help?

Anonymous said...

I like the Alexander Brothers too

Anonymous said...

Hullo
It's quiet in here